This award is introduced by Rising Star from “It’s all about inspiration”, Therefore make sure to provide a link back to his ideal inspiration blog (see below).
• Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog. In my case it is https://vividimpressions.in.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
My Answers to the 5 questions from Muralikrish are:
1. What are the 3 things you want to learn?
- How to be a better photographer.
- Where to go in Utah to (safely!) photograph a black bear.
- Another language (possibly Greek or Latin?).
2. What inspired you to write?
Well, I guess that my blog is much more photography than writing. I was inspired to start the blog because I spent so much time outdoors and saw so many beautiful things. So, I thought, that maybe I should start taking some photographs and sharing them on a blog.
3. One quote that motivates you always?
“Fortune favors the bold.” Latin Proverb
4. What do you want to convey through your blog?
What I want to convey through my blog is to share with others the fun times that I experience being outdoors. If I can cheer up someone’s day with an inspiring landscape, an attractive bird, or an interesting animal, then, the blog is a success.
5. What do you want to learn from 2020?
Well, 2020 is turning out to be a rather challenging year. I guess that we are all going to learn from 2020 how to survive adversity.
My Nominees for the Ideal Inspiration Blog Award are the following and I would like to ask them the same five questions that Muralikrish asked me.
Thank you once again Muralikrish